It was just one of those lazy summer mornings I love so much when I decided to snap a few pictures. It's summer and it seemed like the perfect time to introduce this little 7 month old cutie to the taste of pure water. We fed her from a bottle and she decided she was definitely a fan. I often fill bottles with ice water when my babies are in the teething stage to help relieve some of the discomfort and also get some extra fluids in them they loose through all the drool. Emily and Alexis were both upstairs reading their new books they had gotten at the library yesterday. Ashley decided to read one outloud to Katie and Adam. And Adam listen for a little while while he stretched and relaxed on the floor but it wasn't long before he hopped up and asked if I would play with his farm set with him so I put the camera away and played.
No comments:
Post a Comment